English language challenges

 

Hello, this is my last post of the year and today I will talk about the english language challenge. About my experience learning English in university I can say that started badly because when I went to enroll I had to do the english test and did not know it was to take the course, it was very hot, came from my region and just wanted to leave so I did fast aajja then I knew I had been assigned this course. Still I think it was good, so I began to remember how it was to learn english because in my high school was not so applied with the subject and my teacher did not teach us so well, I think than I can say that although at certain times has been a little tedious had to come to class (ups), to be in classes is more relaxed, especially with the blog, often one comes out of the routine when he saw the blog and had to write on any topic, I think than encouraged the practice of writing and thinking in english.
In general I think I should improve on the constancy because sometimes I'm a little lazy to do activities ajjaaj or look on Internet things that can help me with the language, I wish I could speak more english and maybe I can start to hear more music in english , I haven't heard much lately and sometimes there are good songs, translating and getting used to listening can help me to promote it in the months of holidays because outside of the english class I do not use idiom so much, these days I have rested a lot so I will try to follow the plan of the listen music on vacation to not lose the custom
Thank you for reading my post and thanks to the teacher for all classes.
Enjoy your holidays, xoxo

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite movie

A person that I admire

Dream of child