Watch vid

Mark Pagel addresses a theory that can be very usual for many disciplines because the origin of language is important to understand the world and his evolution and understand the society and its behavior. I think that the language possesses the power to change reality, because express a conception of the world and, more specific, contain the culture of people. I agree with says that the language is a very important tool, because society evolved for that, but I think that saying that language separates us is a conception decouple from context, it's true, the language separate us but gave us an impressive cultural wealth and the opportunity to know a different cultures, think in a one world with one language is a form to homogenize a vision of world and it's practically impossible.

For example, as Chilean, we have a particular language and a way to express that identify us, and for that, the people can visit us and live the experience of Chilean language could do a description of Chile and his people and understand the customs too. In my personal case, I feel identify with a Chilean language, I understand my cultural pass and its an expression about what I am in a present.

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you when you said that language is a very important tool, language is so interesting regards my friend

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We have a very similar vision about Pagel sayings I think it's an interesting reflection for the world of anthropology.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite movie

A person that I admire

Dream of child