My favourite subject this semester

I have to say that I like Historia Social de Chile, mainly for the form to do the class. The miss treated to do a class focused in popular education, with various activities that intent us to learn of different form. In many cases she talked about the important to understand the memory in the past, like a form to know each other, don't forget how history is cyclical  and we make a history every day. In the class we have to do a timeline, collective record-sheets of some authors, a role playing with a judge and combination of cases of the timeline, presentations about social actors, mapping and the finally work about a radio program. 
I like the activities because I feel that form of understand the history is important for our profesional career, keep us away to the academy and power the social role in the society. In so many times the teachers don't take the time to teach this forms to make history and explain all the people, work in populations, get out of the university spaces.
Even then I cannot deny that these activities take a little of time and some cases is very stressful but I hope rescue the practice 

Comentarios

  1. Cool! the subject was son didactic and this was great, but sometimes I think that I don't learn anything :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that implementing popular education in a university is to break with everything, is to go beyond the normal, Lorena Ardito is the best.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite movie

A person that I admire

Dream of child