My favourite movie

I don't like to say that I have a favourite movie because it's so difficult think in only one! But I tried to remember now and I would say that I like too much The Lion King, I love it because remember me my childhood and I saw in a vhs, for me that it was so fun, the three movies marked my life, when I was a kid with my dad always we were going to the cinema and with my mom in house eat popcorns of corn make in home. I love the music and the phrase Hakuna Matata, I feel that this phrase is a symbol in the world of movies and the movie in general is fantastic because represent many things of life, leaving aside the part (or symbol) of the monarchy. 
I like kind if movies more reflexive or leaving think in someone after see, but that it's not mean that I can see any movie, recently I saw many movies of Latin American people and it's so incredible how make understand the troubles of own territory or aspects of life that leave lessons. The last movie that I saw is Split, I'm really recommend see, make a reference to old movie and play with the personalities and the psychology. 
See good movies it's like to read a book, the cinema is an beautiful art for discover in our life <3 <3 

Comentarios

  1. hoy beautiful is that movie, i agree with you because i also remember my childhood

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Rocio! oww cute! I never saw The Lion King, but i believe that should be good :'( and i love it eat popcorns <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I remember what I´m a children I didn´t have clabe TV and my paternal aunt brought her vhs to my home for see movies all the day.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hakuna Matata should be a rule of life, I see this movie many times and hurts me the dead of Mufasa :(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. omg the lion king! I don't watch that movie in a long long time ago, my last memory with that movie it was when I have 10 maybe jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Rocio, I watched The lion king movies when I was child but I don't remind Mufasa's dead, even I don't remember Mufasa as well as I would want, I have very confused memories about these movies, but I remember that I liked them in my childhood.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A person that I admire

Dream of child