Postgraduate studies

Hellooo, today I will talk about the postgraduate studies. I don't know so much about this topic but  I must say that I would someday like to do a specialization in history or literature. These topics interested me a lot before choosing the career and it would be good to include them in my professional world. I love literature and I think it might be useful to write ethnography, along with the Latin American history that also includes the world of magic realism of the continent (and that is part of the literature) I hope to find a specialization that fitswith both themes.
After leaving the university, if I get out one day ahah, I wish I could travel to gain experience and put into practice my knowledge, doing these studies abroad would serve a lot to know and study at the same time. If I live in another country I would like to work to pay for the studies, and be able to apply for special scholarships to make them not pay as much jiji :D


Comentarios

  1. we both know that magical realism is the best of Latin America, long life García Marquez

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The most beautiful of acquiring knowledge is traveling

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite movie

A person that I admire

Dream of child