A place I would like to visit

Hi everyone, today I'm write about a place I would like to visit, honestly I would like to travel around the Latinoamerican Continent, mainly Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina, Uruguay and countrys of Central America like Cuba and Dominican Republic. I think that my interest is because I love the different expresions of indigenous culture, I think that the motive of my career based on that: to know, rescue and value that's part so intimate of our identity. 
In my last holiday I had the oportunity to know Bolivia and Perú and I like so much,  I feel that these are places to come back infinity of times to know all. In that oportunity I travel with my friends, and to know different countrys that I would like visit I think than I need save money and if my friends save money too I would like travel with them again, that's would be so great <3 
I would like pass so much time in know that countrys, dedicate my summer holidays in the years to come. 
Even then I would like to think in a future travel to Middle East, that's can be a beautiful experience because that travel would show me a different way to see life, to see everything. We, like latinoamerican people, can feel that we live in a society very neoliberalism, combined with indigenous culture of our native people, the origin communities; but the Middle East it's not West, and that's can show so much different expressions that I would love to know too. 
I hope can travel for all the countrys than I mention and I hope you can effect too 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite movie

A person that I admire

Dream of child