My autobiography

Hi, for know a little more about me... I was born in 1998 in Quilpué, is a city of V region, however that place is not my really home. I lived my chilhood in a small town of IV region called Illapel and when I was four years I moved to Limache. Both places be my really home because I grew up there and my first memories belong there too. 

In Limache I grew up only with my mom in the house, but I remember my dad the weekend when he take me and travel for a many places, thanks to that I knew two faces of coin. I have a brother, he is twenty six years old and he arrived to live with me when I was seven years old, with him I live today in Santiago because he is work in city, we like to see movies and series and sing when he play the guitar, it is very funny. I have too a little sister, she was 3 years old and I love see but she live with my dad in V region, so I can't see always, she is so cute and I am really love her, it's imposible not love her.

I studied in Limache all my elementary and high school and now I moved to the capital, this is an interesting experience for me because I love the career but I miss many thing of small town, even then I try to travel every weekend for visit my family always when I can, it is funny organize my visit to see my friends and spend time in different places with interesting so different too now.

I love walk and travel, in my free time I am try to read different books, not relation with antropology for clear a little to the workload, and see series and movies. I love prove varieties of food, in special candys and listen latinoamerican music. I wish have a cat but I am allergic, I pretend have a one some day :( 

That's all, Thank you for read!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Rocio, i like too the latinoamerican music, for example argentine rock and andean music. In my opinion the dog are better than cats haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite movie

A person that I admire

Dream of child