My favourite serie

Hellooo, today I'm talk about my favourite serie, I love to watch series and it's difficult to say one because all the series I saw it was so entertaining and in the last time I saw many series and movies. For the moment I say that my favourite serie is Breaking Bad, I saw the serie a long time ago so I don't remember to much now but I think that the topic about drugs and the personification of Walter White is amazing <333 I like because the serie give you sensations very hard, the plot it can trap you easily and I think that the life of Walter White and the problems of his family can be dailies, obviously the characters have lifes intense when the topic of drugs comes, but even then plays with the delusions and business about world of drugs.
When I discovered the serie was very popular and I saw all the chapters, in that time I was in the highschool and my friends saw the serie too so it was more exciting to commend. I remember that I saw the chapters of the first seasons (until the third) and then I lost the plot a little but when I took it up I loved it more than before.
I recommend the serie for all the lovers of drugs and enjoy the strong sensations <3
Resultado de imagen para breaking bad heisenberg

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite movie

A person that I admire

Dream of child