My favourite piece of technology

Hello, I'm going to write about my favourite piece of technology. It surprises me the technology, today we can found in everything and that scares me a little. Even then I think that if we know how to use it for practical things we can found a good implement. 
My favourite piece is the cellphone, when I was a kid my dad gave to me a cellphone for comunicate with him when if necessary. Since that time I have a cellphone and I use for many things, initially only for call, but today I use the social networks for comunicate too, I can know about my family and friends in Limache. I don't care too much always have a new cellphone, but I like take photos so with the good camera the cellphones conquered me. I use often for take photos and I love the cameras too, I have four cameras in my life and I love it (in secondly I put the cameras in my list of favourite pieces of technology)
Sometimes I think that we live connected all the time and we need to breath in moments, I think that the cellphones should not be used for finish to the personal relationship, perfectly we can live without the cellphones in moments, that is so important for get to know each other and the people in general , in even live more quiet. 

Resultado de imagen para celulares caricaturas

c

Comentarios

  1. I take pictures with my cellphone too📸 I use my cellphone for talking with my friends, they studied others university):

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I will always joke about your iphone Rocío <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite movie

A person that I admire

Dream of child