Photograph

Hi, today I'm going to talk about a photograph that I like. In general I really like photography, I have many photo albums on the computer with many dates of different moments of my life and the people that I appreciate , but I don't have many photos to choose now so I put this because it reminds me a lot of summer pass, I had so much fun with these girls in all my high school and they're still very good friends.The photo took Victoria, is a selfie, was before we go to a party, a little before new year 2017, I like it because I was eating and the others were laughing, the summer brings me good memories because after leaving the last year of high school we had the graduation and graduation party, I also worked, save money and went on a trip, so in general they are very good memories.
I enjoyed having a good summer and a good relax before enter to university because it will be more difficult to defined holidays in my university years, I can say that I enjoy so much jiii


Comentarios

  1. Everyone very nice and happy in the picture, and it's good that summer is coming again, you can take many more pictures of those!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The picture is great, they all look very happy!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite movie

A person that I admire

Dream of child