Minnie 
The present I can remember now transport me to the childhood, this is one of my favourite memories because that was recorded me the funny games that we have in the childhood . My father always gave me presents when he came to house and when I'm not living with him he send to me for the asignment, I suppose (because I don't remember so much) that was in Christmas when I was three or four years old that he send a Minnie Mouse, that was exciting because I love the movies of Minnie and Mickey and since of that's time I carry on to everywhere that I went, every pic that my family took me I was with my Minnie, I love play with her and thinks in adventures to pass. One time when I was live in Limache and with my dad went to the station of Limache to travel to Valparaíso I lose my Minnie because I left in the seats and we looking for everywhere until we saw a dogs fight with my Minnie, that was horrible and I began to cry because the dogs were tearing it apart, finally my dad saved and I was happy again, when I got house again my mom laught so much. 
When I was a ten years old (or nine, I don't remember so much) I don't play all the time with my Minnie because I was more old and my mom decided trash :(  but when my little sister celebrated first year I gave a Minnie too and since today she plays and preserve.

Comentarios

  1. I love to received presents in Christmas and it's so sad lost toys :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite movie

A person that I admire

Dream of child